Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deer In The Garden ..




Monday night I was on my way outside to weed my garden... and what do I see... a deer. Yes, a deer, a doe to be exact, eating my peas. So I do a quick turn and than turn back to make sure I was seeing what I thought I saw....yup it is a deer in my garden. I quick run back in the house and tell my husband and daughter to look out the window.... Kevin is like were is your camera? I am like I don't know.. what - what do I mean I don't know.. it is not were it is suppose to be. And than I remember- it is in the camper box ( a box I keep in the house to haul stuff back and forth to carry stuff from the house to the camper) And of course, by the time I get my camera..the doe is walking away. She does not have a care in the world. We watched her for about 20 minutes. Sure wish she would of ate my weeds rather than the peas.. because the next 2 hours were spent weeding in the garden.....

No comments:

Post a Comment