Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another make over....






This time the master bedroom. What a project that was. We had received some money from my parents for Christmas this year, and the big question- what to do. I always like to do something for the house or for us as a couple. So this year I decided to redo our room.. new bedding, new paint, new decorations.. Now mind you I have not gotten a new bedspread since we have been married and that has been 17 years. It was a wedding gift from my husbands siblings and spouses. It was reversible and still in really good shape. But it was time for a change. Now I knew we could not afford new carpet so I planned my color theme around that. And the final result - if I can pat myself on the back.. AWESOME!!! Here are some before and afters. I feel like a princess in her own castle..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment